- Yoga every Saturday with Kathleen Hardy, 9:15am to 11am, $10
- Yoga every Wednesday with Annabele Grace, 9:15am to 10:30am, $10
- QiGong every Friday with Blair, 9:30am to 10:30am, Free
- Supper Club every 1st Monday at 6pm
- Spanish Class every Monday at 4:30pm
For our event calendar and details, link here.
- Monday, May 20th, 3:30pm - 5pm
Rather than loan books out, we prefer to just pass them forward, free of charge. We keep it simple! It's a 'spreading the love' kind of thing. We function behind the scenes as an exchange, keeping our shelves full by aggregating donations from individual collections, publisher and bookstore overstock, and library extras. We revel in the excitement on the faces as we pull up to schools and community centers, to parks and homeless shelters, increasing access to the cultural wealth of books for all comers.
- Saturday, June 3rd & Sunday, June 4th
Monte Rio Triathlon
June 3rd Registration, June 4th is the RACE.
- Monday, June 5th, 6-9pm
Monte Rio Supper Club
- Monday, June 25th, 5 to 7pm
Creative Sonoma Coffee and Conversation – Monte Rio Community Center
Creative Sonoma was established in 2014 by the County of Sonoma to support and advance creativity and the arts in our communities. Our Coffee & Conversation meetings are to find out the needs of our creative communities in a town hall format. Free and open to all artists and our community.
- Saturday, July 1st
Monte Rio Fire House BBQ
- Sunday, July 2nd
Fireworks, Water Parade and Big Rocky Games, Sunday, Monte Rio Beach
- Monday, July 3rd
Big Rocky Games, Monte Rio Beach
- Thurday, July 27th
Monte Rio Variety Show
- Saturday, August 26th
Monte Rio Car Show
Download Entry Forms »